- At Organisation Insider Intelligence, our objective is to bring you the most essential insights, data and analysis from the digital world. So when we stumble upon impressive research from our partners that we think our audience can benefit from, we like to ensure you find out about it.
- That’s why we’re offering you a sneak peek of one of eMarketer’s most popular reports: Germany Mobile Payment Users 2019
- You can purchase and download the complete report here.
Germany remains fairly blocked to the idea of mobile payment services compared to other European nations, however certain marketing methods may help consumers fulfill this innovation with open arms.
While insecurities around mobile spending won’t vanish tomorrow, marketers can break down the walls of their clients by acknowledging their specific issues and showing openness when addressing them.
Caiaimage/Tom Merton/Getty Images.
eMarketer has put together the report Germany Mobile Payment Users 2019 to produce visibility around the elements impacting mobile payment development and offer insight to advertisers looking to break through a secured cash culture.
Some highlights consist of:
- Customer readiness with proximity payment services will depend on the perceived preparedness of merchants, indicated not just by the innovation provided, however likewise the efficiency of staff on these services.
- Simpleness will shine as we see consumers lean towards third-party applications compatible with their present os and avoid services requiring additional smartphone updates.
- While consumers still worry about being susceptible to the perceived danger of mobile spending, rewards, like loyalty points and transit advantages, and security functions, like facial acknowledgment and fingerprinting, could be the way to win them over.