• Seize and Go Snowman Portray: Jan. 23, register to select up provides that morning at Veteran’s Memorial Library, 301 S. College Ave., Mt. Nice, then observe Mama Bair Artwork tutorial on-line. For extra info, go to youseemore.com/chippewa/calendar.asp, to register name 989-773-3242, ext.214.
• Type Foundations – Determine Research by Marshall M. Fredericks: Digital exhibition from the Marshall M. Fredericks Museum, viewable at marshallfredericks.org/mb.
• Digital Lunches with C2C Gallery: Midday Wednesdays, hosted by Cyndi Casemier, 616-935-7337, facebook.com/pg/C2Cgallery.
• Matter & Power, Works by Phillip Hanson: noon-5 p.m. Wednesdays by way of Fridays, Saginaw Artwork Museum, museum admission $7 adults, $5 college students/seniors, 1126 N. Michigan Ave., Saginaw, saginawartmuseum.org, 989-754-2491.
• Digital Exhibit: “Mark Beltchencko: ••• ——— ••• (SOS),” The Marshall Fredericks Sculpture Museum, marshallfredericks.org.
• ArtFest 55: View winners of annual competitors for ages 55+ at becreative360.org/artfest-55.
• Laith Al-Saadi: 8 p.m. each Friday, facebook.com/laithalsaadi.
• Mondays with Could: 7 p.m. each Monday, facebook.com/mayerlewinemusic.
• Kris Delight: 2 p.m. day by day, sessionslive.com/krispridemusic.
• “The Best Showman” Film Evening: Register by Jan. 27 to select up an interactive package (might comprise small toys, a craft, meals objects and an inventory of exercise prompts) to accompany the Hugh Jackman film. Register by e-mail, email@example.com, at youseemore.com/chippewa/calendar.asp or name 989-773-3242. Kits shall be out there at Veterans Memorial Library, 301 S. College Ave., Mt. Nice. “The Best Showman” is out there to stream on Disney+, Hulu and Sling TV. If you don’t personal the film or have entry to those providers, point out that once you register and the library will prepare a duplicate of the film in your package.
• Lego Animal Exhibition: Timed tickets on the hour, $7-12, Grand Rapids Public Museum, 272 Pearl St. NW, Grand Rapids, grpm.org/WildConnections or 616-929-1700.