• Digital Lunches with C2C Gallery: Midday Wednesdays, hosted by Cyndi Casemier, 616-935-7337, facebook.com/pg/C2Cgallery.
• Matter & Power, Works by Phillip Hanson: noon-5 p.m. Wednesdays via Fridays, Saginaw Artwork Museum, museum admission $7 adults, $5 college students/seniors, 1126 N. Michigan Ave., Saginaw, saginawartmuseum.org, 989-754-2491.
• Digital Exhibit: “Mark Beltchencko: ••• ——— ••• (SOS),” The Marshall Fredericks Sculpture Museum, marshallfredericks.org.
• ArtFest 55: View winners of annual competitors for ages 55+ at becreative360.org/artfest-55.
• Laith Al-Saadi: 8 p.m. each Friday, facebook.com/laithalsaadi.
• Mondays with Might: 7 p.m. each Monday, facebook.com/mayerlewinemusic.
• Kris Pleasure: 2 p.m. each day, sessionslive.com/krispridemusic.
• Center Faculty Studying Masters: 5 p.m. Jan. 19, month-to-month e book membership led by center faculty college students. Select your personal graphic novel. To register, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 989-773-3242 ext. 216.
• Lego Animal Exhibition: Timed tickets on the hour, $7-12, Grand Rapids Public Museum, 272 Pearl St. NW, Grand Rapids, grpm.org/WildConnections or 616-929-1700.
• Night Snowshoe: 5 p.m. Jan. 19, free, ages 15 and up, Chippewa Nature Heart, 400 S. Badour Street, Midland, register and reserve snowshoes at chippewanaturecenter.org or name 989-631-0830.