- Nikola, an electric-vehicle and battery maker that takes on Tesla, is schedule to report quarterly revenues after market close on Tuesday.
- Shares of the company have actually surged 33%in the last two days through Tuesday’s high.
- ” Nikola’s very first report as a public company will likely be heavily scrutinized, but monetary details will be sporadic at best, revenue de minimis,” wrote JPMorgan’s Paul Coster in a Thursday note.
- Watch Nikola trade reside on Markets Insider.
- Learn More on Company Expert.
The 2nd quarter 2020 earnings report is the zero-emissions automobile maker’s first as a public business.
Here are the key numbers, according to analysts surveyed by Bloomberg:
Adjusted loss per share: 13 cents expected
Income: $100,000 anticipated
” Nikola’s very first report as a public company will likely be greatly scrutinized, however financial info will be sparse at best, earnings de minimis,” composed JPMorgan’s Paul Coster in a Thursday note. “Focus will be on the rate and instructions of investments, time-to-market for the company’s different initiatives, and how the client order-book is developing – spend, speed and sales.”
Leading of mind will be the company’s reported cash burn, research and development costs, and indications that orders for Nikola vehicles are holding up, stated Coster. JPMorgan has a $45 rate target and “overweight” rating on shares of Nikola..
Nikola stock has been on a wild ride because its public launching in June, increasing as much as 120%to $75 per share at its all-time high close June 23 prior to paring gains. Nikola began trading as a public business following a reverse merger with VectoIQ, an openly traded unique purpose acquisition business or SPAC.
Nikola is up approximately 15%since it started selling June