- Starlet Laura Dern appears to have actually made her TikTok debut this weekend on her child Jaya Harper’s account.
- The “Big Little Lies” star cuts off Harper’s TikTok dance to the song “State So” by Doja Feline to perform a few relocations herself, and then jokingly pushes her back into frame so that Harper falls over.
- Dern isn’t the very first celebrity mommy to make a look in her kid’s TikTok. She isn’t even the very first ” Huge Little Lies” starlet to do so.
- Both Reese Witherspoon and Victoria Beckham have actually made TikToks alongside their kids, and in Beckham’s case, he wanted his mama to do so to improve his engagement on the platform.
- Go to Expert’s homepage for more stories.
Beware Reese Witherspoon– Laura Dern has arrived to take the TikTok mommy crown. The “Huge Little Lies” starlet made her debut on the short video-sharing platform this weekend on what appears to be her daughter Jaya Harper’s account.
In the video, which had yet to remove with less than 3,000 views as of Sunday afternoon, Harper begins doing the popular TikTok dance to the tune “Say So” by Doja Cat. Then, her mother actions in front of her and completes off part of the dance before exiting the frame and jokingly pressing her child back in, triggering her to be up to the ground.
Despite the lack of attention it’s received up until now, the comment area has lots of models of “Is that Laura Dern?” Celebrity gossip hound Perez Hilton likewise appeared to comment: “Here prior to this blows up!!”
Harper isn’t the very first celebrity’s kid to make usage of their famous parent. Witherspoon’s 15- year-old kid revealed her how to do some TikTok dances, too, and Victoria Beckham told Ellen DeGeneres that her child Romeo was using her on TikTok to gain more fans.
Dern might go back to reveal off more relocations due to the fact that Harper clarifies in her bio on the app that she has “an addiction.” She’s only simply began publishing, but as soon as Dern’s stans discover her, she makes certain to explode.
- Learn More:
- These are the 32 biggest stars on TikTok, the viral video app teens can’t get enough of
- TikTok is sustaining the viral success of a toy capsule with small versions of daily family brand names– and they’re selling out in shops and online
- A YouTuber called out 2 TikTok stars for a prank where they pretended to be in a violent, violent relationship
- TikTok is a ‘wild west’ for influencers. Here are a few of the ways they’re attempting to earn money on the viral video app.