- Star Dennis Quaid, 65, is engaged to a 26- year-old doctorate trainee named Laura Savoie.
- Elaine Hendrix, who played Quaid’s 26- year-old fiancée in the motion picture “The Parent Trap,” tweeted out a joke that was a referral to the motion picture’s plot.
- ” Look out for those twins,” Hendrix tweeted.
- Hendrix’s character Meredith Blake was gone after away from the engagement by Parker’s twin children Hallie and Annie (played by Lindsay Lohan).
- In real life, Quaid’s 2 youngest kids are 11- year-old twins– yet another coincidental connection to “The Moms and dad Trap.”
- See Insider’s homepage for more stories
Dennis Quaid, 65, proposed to his 26- year-old sweetheart Laura Savoie, according to a new interview with “Bonus.” As the news made its method around Twitter, Quaid’s former costar from “The Parent Trap” took part the conversation with a referral to the plot of their renowned 1998 motion picture.
” Keep an eye out for those twins,” starlet Elaine Hendrix tweeted together with the “twins” emoji.
— Elaine Hendrix (@elaine4animals) October 21, 2019
In “The Moms And Dad Trap” (which was a remake of Disney’s initial 1961 movie), Hendrix played Meredith Blake– the 26- year-old fiancée of Quaid’s character Nick Parker. She was ultimately chased after away from the relationship by Parker’s twin children Hallie and Annie, who were memorably played by Lindsay Lohan.
Hendrix took advantage of the coincidental age of the real-life Dennis Quaid’s new fiancée in order to make her joke about the engagement news.
Not just is Quaid’s new fiancée coincidentally the exact same age as Hendrix’s character in the 1998 movie, but the actor likewise has 11- year-old twins in reality.
His youngest children, Thomas and Zoe, are fraternal twins. Their mom is Quaid’s 2nd ex-wife, Kimberly Buffington. The twins will turn 12 (the age of Lohan’s characters in “The Moms And Dad Trap”) in November.
Within simply three hours, Hendrix’s tweet had nearly 36,000 likes and near to 6,000 retweets.
Because joining Twitter in 2009, Hendrix has actually utilized her account to often joke with fans about her role in “The Moms and dad Trap.” Her avatar is even an image of Meredith Blake.
— Elaine Hendrix (@elaine4animals) June 16, 2018
” Extra” reports that Quaid and his brand-new fiancée, who is a doctorate student at University of Texas, have actually been dating given that “this summer season.” Quaid said the proposition was a surprise for Savoie.
” She was actually taking a selfie people, and I put the ring in front and said, ‘Will you marry me?’– and then she dropped,” Quaid told “Extra.”
No wedding event date has actually been set for the couple.